How do I pair or re-pair my headphones to the docking station?

Started ‎09-12-2013 by
Modified ‎09-12-2013 by

Question

How do I pair or re-pair my headphones to the docking station?

Answer

The headphones and docking station were paired at the factory. When an active link is established between them or another Rocketboost device, the power indicators on the headphones and docking station both light steadily. If your need to re-pair the docking station and headphones follow these steps:

1. Start with your headphones and docking station powered OFF.
  2. Slide the headphones POWER switch on the left earpiece to ONThe power indicator: Lights steadily blue if successfully paired to a Rocketboost network. Blinks blue slowly when the device is not connected to a network.
  3. Slide the HUB switch on the docking station to ENABLE.
  4. Press the POWER button on the docking station. The power indicator blinks green slowly. NOTE: If the power indicator lights steadily green the docking station and headphones are already paired.
  5. Press and hold the CONNECT button on the back of the docking station for more than three seconds to put it into pairing mode. The power indicator starts blinking rapidly. Pairing mode stays active for 30 seconds.
  6. Press and hold the CONNECT button on the headphones for more than three seconds. The docking station and headphone enter pairing mode. The power indicator light starts blinking rapidly. Pairing mode stays active for 30 seconds.The power indicators light steadily if pairing was successful.The power indicators blink slowly if pairing was not successful.
  7. Repeat steps 5 and 6.
Contributors