What should I do if my Rocketboost devices will not pair?

Started ‎09-12-2013 by
Modified ‎09-12-2013 by

Question

What should I do if my Rocketboost devices will not pair?

Answer

1. Make sure there is only one hub device in the Rocketboost network. The existing hub device is the one with the green power indicator.
  2. Make sure all other sender and sender/receiver devices are set to DISABLE HUB or DISABLE STATUS if necessary.
  3. You can turn any Rocketboost sender or sender/receiver into a hub by using the HUB STATUS or HUB ENABLE switch on the device. The network can only have one hub. The hub device must have power for the Rocketboost network to operate. The hub can be in standby (power-saving mode), but must remain plugged in.
  4. Make sure the devices are in range of the hub. The unobstructed operating range of most Rocketboost networks is 150 feet (45 meters). The unobstructed operating range for the Rocketboost Wireless Headphones is 115 feet (35 meters).
  5. Make sure that the AC adapter is connected to the docking station.Make sure that the headphone batteries are installed correctly.
  6. Make sure the headphone batteries are charged.
  7. The headphone and docking station power indicators turn on after the headphone switch is set to ON and the POWER button on the docking station is pressed. If they are lit solidly, a communication link has been successfully established.
Contributors