Visitor

RF-HDMI4 Not Registering on TV

Hello,  my brother picked up an RF-HDMI4 switch for his TV quite some time ago and we are just now setting it up.  We are trying to run a PS3 into the switch.  When It is plugged in, the switch registers that the device is connected, but on the TV screen (Samsung 46 inch LED) reads that there is no signal comming from the hdmi port the switch is connected to.  Is there anything we may be doing wrong?  If you would like more info let me know.  Thank you!

Regular Contributor

Re: RF-HDMI4 Not Registering on TV

Hello Slappy,

Welcome to Community@ Rocketfish™!

We'll be happy to look into this concern if you'll please reply with:

What is your TV model number?
If your concern occurs during viewing, in what mode does it happen (e.g. cable/satellite, gaming, over-the-air broadcasts, DVD/Blu-ray)?
Is the problem intermittent or frequent?
Have you made any recent changes or additions to your home theater configuration?

The more information that we have about your situation, the better we may properly address your issue.

Regards,
Justin
Rocketfish™ Support

Visitor

Re: RF-HDMI4 Not Registering on TV

I think we may have already discovered the issue.  Upon searching through the forums a little more we learned that this model isn't compatible with 3D tv's which is apparently what my brother is using.  We're looking into getting one of the newer models that supports that style of TV.  Thanks for the help anyway!